Birthday madness

Well, I must say... it is not yet my birthday and I have already had a wonderful one :).

My husband and friends are amazing. This past Saturday, Luke and 2 of my closest friends surprised me with a trip to St. Louis to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I had never been and it was INCREDIBLE. What a delight to experience. It's amazing for anyone, but when your heart and passion are music, multiply it by a billion. We also got to make a quick trip to the Galleria while we were there, and Rach and I got to shop at my favorite - H&M... (insert angels singing Hallelujah chorus here). It was a perfect day.

Sunday evening was our Nexus Christmas party (our small group class at church). After some of the activities of the party had wrapped up, I went to bathroom and came out only to find yet another batch of suprises...


Surprise! More birthday magic for me!!!


My friend Rachel loves to make me think that I'm old (because she is a mere 22), so she decided to switch my age around... Nice.



Singing...







Behind me was a banner of pics of me as a wee one...



Rachel and me :)



Kara and me :)


The beautiful, special painting Kara made for me. I will treasure this always.


Ahh yes, one of the baby pics. Newborn photo. Could they not cover me with a blanket or somethin'?


Another one... I have to smile when I look at this picture. The hair is hysterical. Love the little dress. :)


Happy...

-









Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts