2 down, 28 to go!

Well, this weekend I was able to knock out 2 things on my 30 before 30 list (see previous post). Woo hoo!!

3. Try a totally new hair color.
17. Take my dog to the movies.

Drumroll.... I'm a BRUNETTE!! I honestly LOVE it. I may stay a brunette for a long time! I've been told I look older, which is the best thing I could possibly hear, considering I am often mistaken for an 18-year old!!! So what made me do it? Time for a change. Time to take a risk. And now I know... I love being brunette.



Okay, so about Sawyer and the movies. Luke and I had always joked that we wanted to sneak Sawyer into a movie sometime. We didn't quite do that, but we did take him to the drive-in :). It was a blast. Luke had never been to one before, EVER! So we went Friday night and took Sawyer along. It was relaxing and fun. I love doing "old-fashioned" things. I hope drive-ins are still around after we've had kids.

--


Comments

Popular Posts