Adventures of Sawyer - What I did today

5:45 a.m. Saw Mommy get up. Went back to sleep.

6:30 a.m. Woke up and gave Daddy good morning kisses. Time to get up, Daddy! Got up with Daddy. Wandered around the house. Gave Mommy good morning kisses. Went to potty.

7 a.m. Played with my squeaky bear.

7:30 a.m. Got upset when Mommy and Daddy left. Got tired from being upset. Took a nap.

8:30 a.m. Heard a car next door. Barked at it to go away. Took another nap.

10 a.m. Heard the mailman. Barked. Wondered if I got any mail. Laid back down in my bed.

11 a.m. Got up and stretched. Wiggled on my back on the rug. Decided there was nothing else to do so I laid back down.

11:30 a.m. Ate a popsicle I had hidden from Mommy and Daddy. It was soupy.

12 p.m. Tried to make a phone call to Mommy at work, but they wouldn't let me get through.

12:30 p.m. Ate some kibble and drank some water. Wandered around.

1 p.m. Played with a bug.

2 p.m. Read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.

2:30 p.m. Nap.

3:15 p.m. Heard Mommy pull up. Yay, yayyy!!! Mommy is home! I start jumping up and down before she walks in. She comes in and I give kisses, kisses, kisses!! Mommy, I missed you! Let's play!

3:30 p.m. Played and relaxed with Mommy. We played my favorite games. She threw my bear for me to catch. She chased me around the house. I was out of breath. Got a drink of water. Rested in Mommy's lap, my favorite spot.

4 p.m. Ate my dinner, went to potty.

4:30 p.m. Daddy's home!!!! Kisses, kisses, kisses for Daddy! Daddy, let's play!

5:00 p.m. Wander around. Take nap.

6 p.m. Mommy and Daddy ate dinner at their table. I sat, watching intently, wiggling my tail and making my eyes sparkle whenever they looked at me, hoping they might give me a bite. Their food is always tastier than mine.

7 p.m. CAR RIIDDEEE!!!!! Yippee!! Went to the big green concrete place with nets and flying balls. Mommy and Daddy played and I ran around, following them. Sometimes I chased balls. Other times I was lazy. I got thirsty. Mommy let me drink out of her bottle. Mommy is sweet.

9 p.m. I'm beat. I sat on the couch with Mommy and Daddy. I like when they sit together so I can snuggle between them. They keep me warm. Pre-bedtime nap.

10:30 p.m. My favorite time of day - BEDTIME!!!!!! Mommy and Daddy start turning lights off and walking down the hall. I run as fast as I can to the bed and start jumping as high as I can. I never make it, but I know that Mommy or Daddy will help me. Suddenly I'm up on the bed. I wiggle around. The blanket feels so good on my back. I find a warm, snuggly spot at Daddy's feet.

12 a.m. Everyone is sleeping. I find another warm spot next to Mommy's pillow. Ahhh... life is the BEST.


- sawyer








Comments

Popular Posts