My twin niece and nephew!

They're here! They're here! Little Grace and Joshua Burris arrived Saturday at 10:28 and 10:29 a.m. Joshua was 7 pounds (on left in above pic) and Grace was 5 pounds 4 ounces. Above is proud Daddy, Grandaddy, and me - Aunt Jenn! They are absolutely precious and beautiful!


Chris and Joshua


Grace and me... look how much tinier she is!


Joshua in front, Grace in back... Here's to hoping they keep sleeping at the same time! :)


This is one of my favs. Beautiful Mommy and Grace - wide awake and checkin' out the world.


Big brother Jacob talking and singing to Grace :)


What a blessed weekend it was! God has incredible and unmatched craftsmanship. It broke my heart to have to return home and go back to work, but I plan to see them again very soon!

Blessings,
jenn

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts