Adventures of Sawyer

So this is what it looks like outside... I like it because Mommy has been home with me all week!
BUT, I have to say, I really hate snow. It's so cold and wet. And I have to go out in it any time I have to potty. And when I come back in I have the shakes for at least half an hour... not fun :(.

I also have to say... Mommy and Daddy are CRAZY!!!
They went out and played in the snow and made me come with them! Mommy and Daddy, don't you realize that when snow comes up to your shins that means it comes up to my ears?!
...which is why I mainly stayed on the porch.


Ok, I'll try it.... AHHHRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO COLD TOO COLD TOO COLD!


Crazy woman...

I'm ready to go in! PLEASE?!!!? I'm exhausted.


Ahhh..... there we go. That's nice... Now, leave me alone.


dry and warm now,
sawyer

Comments

Popular Posts