perhaps a BRIEF hiatus...

We are moving into our house this week!!! Hallelujah!

We will painting over the next few days and moving our things on this weekend. The following week is the week leading up to Christmas. So.... I will most likely be on a hiatus for a bit as we try to get everything done and settled in by Christmas. I am DETERMINED to have our tree up and most everything unpacked by Christmas. I can't wait! My sis and I picked out paint colors last night. Heading to Lowes after school today to buy it (come ice or snow!).

I will definitely have before and after's once all is done! Prayers for my sanity and health are greatly appreciated as I attempt to accomplish much over the next week! I look forward to getting back to frequent blogging once finished.

OH, AND... Luke and I are going back to school! We are both starting our Master's in January through Liberty University. Most of our coursework is online and we'll have occassional trips to Virginia along the way. We are excited for this endeavor and glad we are doing this together!

Let the fun craziness begin! :) Thank you, Lord, for our new home!

jenn

Comments

Popular Posts