Update

Oy... Well it looks like we won't be in our house until the week of December 12th (ish)... :(
But we WILL be in before Christmas at least!!! :)

Looking to close next week and the owners we are buying from plan to move out on the 11th (simply because the people they are waiting on to move out are not moving until beginning of Dec.). Hoping to paint December 12th and 13th and be in as soon as it dries. I feel like as soon as we get the Christmas tree up, it will be time to take it down, so we may just leave it up until the end of January. :)

I'm hoping that with Thanksgiving next week and us being out of town for a few days, it will seem like no time until Dec. 12th arrives. It will be a sweet, sweet time to finally be in our home and all three be together, FINALLY!! We miss Sawyer so much as he is at Luke's grandmother's, but fortunately we're keeping busy with work and busy in the evenings hanging out with family that there's not a lot of time to think about it. We try to visit him a couple of times a week. I would see him every day if he wasn't 30 minutes away. :( I am so looking forward to next week as Sawyer will get to go with us to Hustonville and we'll all be together for about four days! Yipee!!!

I am still subbing every day at the middle school. While trying at times, for the most part I enjoy it. I will miss my kids once my time there is up. Middle-schoolers say the darndest things, that's for sure. Yesterday I got, "How did you get to be so short?" Sometimes I can only sigh and shake my head. In the mean time, I am actually applying for a music instructor position at a nearby elementary school. Prayers would be greatly appreciated!! It would be a huge blessing to get this position and begin in January. I know that whatever works out is in God's divine plan and I trust that!

I am finally recovering from a month-long bout of colds. I got sick, felt somewhat okay for two days, and got worse again, while my husband got sick as well. I assume we are just passing it back and forth (hence a good linen-washing today). Hopefully after this recovery I will feel well for a long time. I'm sure another contributing factor was suddenly being around tons of students every day after not being in school for a long period of time. Immune system, bring it on! On the upside, I have been sleeping like a baby... exhausted from sickness and work.

Talked to my sweet nephew Jacob on the phone yesterday. A few tears glistened in my eyes as he sweetly said, "I love you," and asked if he would see Sawyer and I next week. Oh, how I miss seeing him and being one neighborhood away... I love you, precious Jacob.

Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts