Ohh how I LOVE a GOOD DEAL!

Ok, so I HAD to share! This has to be one of the best deals ever! Recently I posted an ad on Craigslist to sell our sectional (we liked it, but it was not going to be the most practical in our new house in Mayfield)... Less than 24 hrs later, someone contacted me and asked if we'd be interested in trading. After we visited each other to see the furniture in person, it was a done deal! They came and made the exchange today and I am LOVING our furniture! This is also by Ashley, top of the line, and let's just say they paid WAY more for this than we paid for ours, however ours is newer, but still... Anyway, check it out!

Sawyer approves :)

Always wanted a big comfy chair! What a perfect place to read...

Sawyer found his spot!
And above is with our end table added between the two couches.
I've always wanted this color, - goes with anything and will look good with wood floors in our new house... It's easy to clean, too. They had it treated when they got it. The family who owned this has FOUR boys... can you believe how good it all looks?! lol I figure if it can be kept this clean with four boys, then surely we can manage :). Can't wait to finally move and be settled!

Now to relax on this beautiful Sunday afternoon...
~ Jenn

Comments

  1. Jenn- this is awesome! I didn't know you could "trade"! What a great idea! The new house look great- how are things going!? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts