Adventures of Sawyer

Brrrrr!! I've been chilly! Sometimes I shiver in the morning when I wake up so Mommy has been dressing me warmly, but if only I had little pants to keep my bum warm, too! Oh well. I'm so glad to have my warm sweater my grandmama and grandaddy got for me last Christmas!

While we really miss Daddy, Mommy and I have gotten to spend a lot of quality time together lately. My favorites are snuggling with her on the couch, going for walks, and licking her face in the mornings when we wake up. If she is lying on her back I like to climb onto her tummy and stretch. Then I wait patiently for her to get up and play with me, although sometimes it's hard to wait too long!

My grandmama stays with us often. She is like one big treat I get to lick on and play with! We have so much fun! She squeals and giggles a lot when I run around and play. She loves taking me for walks, too. And I love sleeping in her bed next to her when she is here. I think it might make Mommy sad, but I don't mean to make her sad. I love you, Mommy.

Mommy has been moving things around a lot and putting them in big boxes. Everything looks different, which makes me nervous. Something is definitely going on. I remember the last time she put things in boxes we got a new home and I wonder if that will happen again... I like being here, but I know that anywhere I go, as long as I'm with Mommy and Daddy I will be happy. Maybe the next place will have a bigger yard for me to run around in, though. I'd really like that.

I also remember the last time it started getting cold, we spent a lot of time inside together as a family, snuggling on the couch under blankets. And Mommy put up a big green thing in our house with prickly little needles and branches on it, but it seemed special and fun. I hope she puts it up again.

All this writing has made me sleepy. It's time for my fourth nap of the day.

Love and happiness,
Sawyer

Comments

Popular Posts