Picnics and Lotions (do not combine)

Last night the Burris clan came on a picnic with us at the park. What a PERFECT day to be sitting and playing outside! Above is our nephew, Jacob, with his Uncle Luke, of course :). I love the last of the sun shining through the trees in the background.

Love this picture of Jacob... so content and happy.

We spent some time throwing Jacob's nerf football, however, he was more interested in running and tackling :).



On a completely different note, I thought I'd share some of my recent amazing finds... Been using these 2 products for a few months now and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! I have struggled for years to find the right products for my extra-sensitive, itch-prone, dry legs. Someone suggested I look at some all-natural products at Whole Foods (thanks, Carri!). If you have similar skin issues, I strongly suggest Shikai All Natural Hand & Body Lotion (above). I love the coconut and vanilla scents, but there are many to choose from. This lotion hydrates and keeps my skin calm, rash-free, and itch-free!
Below is Alba Moisturizing Cream Shave (unscented), also at Whole Foods. It doesn't lather very thick, which I thought was odd at first, but it's just not your typical shave cream. It's supposed to be more thin. The only downer is I go through it rather quickly, but it's not that pricey and I don't mind buying a few at a time if it means my legs will look and feel normal! If you don't have a Whole Foods nearby, you can order either of these online.



Hope everyone thoroughly enjoyed Labor Day festivities! I'm off to pack a little more and relax some before bed.

"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time." - John Lubbock

Comments

Popular Posts