black and red



After we received our daughter in the fall of 2015, fashion blogging was pushed aside.  While it's not a priority in my life, it IS something I really enjoy, and so I was delighted when Gypsy Ed Photography contacted me about doing some sessions.  Emily is very talented and so fun and easy to work with.  Even though it was supremely cold on this day, we still had a blast!



This is a nice warm look for going out, but still has some edge to it.  You just can't go wrong with black in my book.  All it needs is some leather gloves.  Let me know if you have a favorite brand or place to find them!



Hope you had a joyous Christmas season!  The last week or so of our lives has been one big fun and exciting whirlwind, and I'll be telling all about it in my next post.  For now, as we settle back into being at home after much traveling, carry-out and a movie at home together is our priority.


jacket: Forever21
sweater: Kohl's
jeans: Gap
boots: Kohl's

Big thanks to Gypsy Ed Photography!



Comments

Popular Posts