it's about time



An unexpected snow day today called for getting to some long awaited projects.  Luke took mountains of pictures in Allie's first couple weeks and I had not gone through them all until today.  Talk about nostalgic... Seeing how small my baby girl used to be.  That size was present for merely a flash of time, gone in a moment.

There are so many good shots with my mom, I couldn't resist sharing them.  This was her first visit with Allie.





Mom was holding Allie in this shot and I think I might have been trimming her nails, but I'm not sure.  Either way, I love this shot.



We took advantage of the warm October air as much as we could, and Allie LOVED it.  We can't wait for spring!
















My dad with Allie.






There will definitely be another post coming with more pics of her first few days!

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts