lately

You'd think after recently finishing grad school I'd have more time to devote consistently to the blog, but the last couple weeks I've felt like I'm trying to catch up on other areas of my life I was behind in due to school.  Anywho, here is a random assortment of recent photos...

Finally got some artwork and wall hangings on the big 'ole blank wall in the kitchen/dining area.  More to come soon!


In Frankfort for some work training... I walked to the Capitol with a couple friends.


Play time.



Huck has many annoying habits, but sitting quietly at my feet now and then is not one of them.  Such a sweetheart.

Bang envy.

Yes indeed.

Out to lunch during Mom's visit.


Hope you are counting your blessings this weekend.
Much love.



Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts