I'm ba-aaack!!


So yeah... sorry I haven't been around.  I mentioned I'd be gone all last week for work travel... and on the last leg of the trip I began to feel like I was getting sick, and sure enough by Sunday evening I had a nice full-blown head cold.  Monday morning I started back to work (my teaching job)... AND our final paper for our LAST Master's class is due THIS week.

This is one of those weeks where I have no choice but to depend on God.  He has gotten me through so many times before and I'm confident He'll do it again.

Luckily during the many hours sitting at the kitchen table typing, I have little snugglers who come join me.  Huck has really been a momma's boy the last couple days, which I don't mind at all. :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts