H&M's new online shopping has made me a bit too happy...

If you know me at all, you know it's no secret H&M is my favorite place to shop.  But alas, not only were there no stores anywhere near my town, there was no online shopping.  BUT not only did Nashville (couple hours away) get an H&M recently, but now we can shop virtually and have their amazing stuff sent right to our door!  When Luke and I received graduation money, we thought we'd use a portion for some fun stuff we each wanted, so naturally here I was sitting in my pajamas, ooh-ing and ah-ing at H&M's site (complete with a new Home store which I swooned over).  I didn't go too crazy (and I did take advantage of a 10% off discount they were offering), but I wanted to share my purchases with you.


Ok let me first say this.  I probably never would've looked twice at these online, but I actually tried them on the last time I was in Nashville with my girlfriends, and they are much cuter in person and super cute on.  Honestly I'm kind of over the skinny jeans trend to an extent and have been wearing my bootcuts out the wazoo, but I do like to still wear them as they work well paired with certain tops and boots or heels.  I really don't have any lighter colored jeans that fit right now, and I love the casual look of light denim.  I see these paired with long flannel tops and sweaters for fall, but they'll work well for summer, too.


Not the most exciting purchase, but I have been needing more sleep/hanging around the house pants as almost all mine have holes in them, and I already own a gray pair in these and love them.  They are sooo comfortable - they are a lighter fabric rather than typical heavy sweatshirt material, and so I don't get as hot in them.  I like this deeper, fall color.


Since last fall I've been longing for a gray scarf that I could wear with almost anything, and immediately I knew this would do the trick.  I like that it's casual, but with a touch of sparkle.  And tube scarfs have become my favorite style.  I almost don't reach for my others anymore.


And how fun is this?!  We've been in the market for a new shower curtain for a good while now, and goodness, I never thought Luke would be so picky about them.  He specifically did not want a pattern (florally or swirly or busy... which is ALL that's out there right now), and I didn't want something plain and boring.  We saw this and loved it.  And it totally fits with the more vintage and simple feel we've been going for lately.


Have a great day, friends!






Comments

  1. I've been doing a little online shopping too! Mainly little boys clothes :) Buying for me stresses me out because I feel like their sizes are so weird!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts