happy birthday, brother

my brother and I rockin' the 80's.

one of the most beautiful days of my life... meeting his newborn twins.
(my dad, brother, me, and little Joshua and Grace)

Big brother,

You are cool.  You are funny and crazy.  You make the best childhood memories.  You are the best Mario partner.  You are the best partner for catch in the backyard.  You were always better at everything.  You are patient and wise.  You are the best for long talks about God or family or something wonderfully random.

You are a great father.  You are twice the parent I can hope to be.  You are a godly man.  You are a kid when you need to be.  You are talented and smart.  You are the gentlest, kindest soul.

You deserve all the good things that make up a grand, high-falutin, memorable, perfect birthday.

Love,
Sis

Comments

Popular Posts