a few things...

As I went through some old stuffed animals for our recent yard sale, I found this...


Do you see what that says?


Penny has always been my family's nickname for me.  My mom started it and she doesn't remember why.  It has becoming a very endearing name to me.  I also loved ponies when I was little, specifically "My Little Pony."  I had a variety of ponies.  But I had forgotten about this Penny Pony.  When I found it, I gasped and hugged it tightly to my chest.  I said to Luke, "We aren't selling this.  We're keeping it."


Sawyer found a resting spot at the yard sale.  Unfortunately he priced himself for $2.  We had to clarify for people that the puppy was not for sale.  The puppy is also worth much more than $2.


My pretty cappucino at the Olive Garden.  Looking at this creation makes me wish it was fall or winter or anything where we could lose this stifling 90+ degree weather.


He loves his little bed.  And his cow.


Don't be surprised if several home decor posts are ahead.  I've had the itch lately.  Finished painting the kitchen last night.  I'll do a post on it once I do a little decorating.  Making some other small changes, too.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Popular Posts